For your protection, certain profile information related to your Mass Lottery Player Account identity must be updated by providing evidence of a change. For example, if you were married and had a change of last name.
There are three options that you have to provide the proper documentation:
1. Use the Secure Document Upload feature on the Mass Lottery app or website to upload images of your documentation.
- For App: Simply visit the “Account” menu with the ‘person’ icon and Sign In to your player account, then click “Secure Document Upload”
- For Desktop Computer: Sign in to your player account. Once signed in, click on the ‘person’ icon alongside your name to open the Account menu. Then click on ‘Secure Document Upload’.
- For Mobile Phone: Sign in to your player account by selecting the ‘person’ icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Once signed in, click on the ‘person’ icon to open the Account menu. Then click on ‘Secure Document Upload’.
2. Setup a virtual appointment to show us your documents over a computer/phone camera. Please contact the Lottery at (781) 849-5559 to set up a virtual appointment to update something related to your Player Account.
3. Visit a claim center to show your documents in person